Today is the official 1st birthday of Help Wanted: Must Love Books!! I can't believe it's already been a year.
I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed and shared and supported me. You are all amazing! I'm grateful to Courtney Dawson for the amazing illustrations, and I'm grateful to Capstone and my editor, Christianne, for believing in my story. Thank you!!
Just for fun, let's look at the year in numbers:
- In-person book signings: 1 (my launch right before everything shut down)
- Events cancelled: Too many to count!
- Reviews on Goodreads: 277
- Ratings on Goodreads: 563
- Times I Googled the title: 2,763 (okay, I admit, this is just a rough estimate)
- Posts HW was tagged in: More than I could have hoped!
- Books sold: Haha! No idea . . . an author rarely knows this. (BUT, enough to earn out!)
- Languages translated into: 1 (so far!)
- Times read for virtual visits: A LOT (thank you teachers, for inviting me!)
- Awards won: 1 (Clel Bell Award for Read)
Okay, okay, I'm clearly not very good at this numbers thing. I'm an author, not a math professor. But this year was wonky, and I'm just happy my book is out, and people are reading it. 😊
To celebrate, I am giving away three signed copies of HELP WANTED: MUST LOVE BOOKS. I'll give away one copy here. One copy on my Instagram account, and one copy on my Twitter account. Feel free to enter all three if you wish, but an individual can only win one copy.
To enter to win here, please leave a comment on this post with a way to contact you (email address - and I promise to only use it to notify you if you win). Entries will close on March 7th at midnight MST. Good luck!