Between my contest and the move, I've been hoarding a few awards. It's always a warm fuzzy to receive an award like when someone offers you half their cookie at lunch. So, time to share the fuzzies!
Renae at The Siren's Song
; Sharon at Random Thoughts
; Kris & Kels at Take My Hand
; Amparo at No Rest for the Lazy
; Medei Sharif
; Writing Nut at Writing in a Nutshell
; Julie Musil
; and Alexandra at Friends and Crocodiles
awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you all! I'm so flattered you would think of me.
Then Bethany Elizabeth
at Ink-Splattered, and Clara at Pinches of Madness
awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. I love this one. Makes me feel strong. :)
And finally, Medeia Sharif
also awarded me the Sugar Doll Award. I feel so sweet every time I look at the one. Thank you! Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go eat a sugar cookie . . .
Okay, I'm back. So Honest Scrap and Sugar Doll ask for 10 facts about me, and Versatile wants another 7. You'd all be bored to tears, so I'll just offer up 7 and call it good:
- I don't eat plain chocolate. Slather it over a cookie, or mix it with something and I'm good, but I can't handle it plain. Every few years I try to eat it again, but I always have to spit it out. No go.
- My husband and I spent 3 months in Ecuador the first year we were married to work in orphanages. All our wedding cash went to pay for it, but it was SO worth it.
- I was a cheerleader in junior high. Short skirt and all. But no pom-poms. I promise I was no cliche, though. I was nice! Really. :D
- I'm much better at math than I am at English. I know, weird!
- I'm the 4th of 5 kids . . . Did you know 4th children are always the most well-adjusted? ;)
- I have never been to Canada.
- I hate to brag, but I can both roll my tongue and fold it. Yes, talent indeed.
Okay, so for passing these puppies on. Versatile calls for 15 people each, and the others ask for 5 . . . so doing the math (which I'm good at, remember?) . . . (8 x 15) + (5 x 2) +5, that would be 135 of you. Uh, yeah, that's a lot. So I will be breaking some rules.
I am choosing only 5 recipients, and I am letting you choose which award you want (did Stina do that first? Fab idea):
Vicki Rocho at Rambles and Randomness
. She is so fun, and not afraid to share those less-than-flattering moments. If you need a good laugh, check out her blog.
Roh Morgon at Musings of a Moonlight Writer
. She is just getting started with her blog and has a fun character contest going on right now.
R. Garrett Wilson
who always has interesting discussions going on. His blog makes me think, and I like that.
who is not only funny, but amazingly brave. She posts her query stats ON HER BLOG! I can only hope to be that brave one day.
Finally, Bekah at Bekah's Stories
who always has interesting topics going on, plus she has a Worst Query contest going on right now. How fun is that?
So phew! My fingers are numb. Hope you all have a great weekend!