|This beautiful family illustration was done by Eri Miranda. You can find her HERE.|
I will be busy spending time with my family for the rest of December, so I won't be posting here on my blog until January. My family celebrates Christmas, and here are some of our traditions:
- We decorate a fake tree every year, and we collect ornaments everywhere we travel to remind us of all our adventures.
- We give cinnamon twists to our neighbors.
- We go to at least one Christmas event (this year it was A Christmas Carol, the musical).
- We drive around to see lights.
- We do a Lego advent calendar.
- We memorize the Christmas story from Luke 2 in the Bible.
- The kids get pajamas on Christmas Eve.
- And we have a big breakfast on Christmas morning before opening any presents.
I'd love it if you'd share about the holiday you celebrate, and any special traditions you have!