Monday, December 16, 2019

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

This beautiful family illustration was done by Eri Miranda. You can find her HERE.

I will be busy spending time with my family for the rest of December, so I won't be posting here on my blog until January. My family celebrates Christmas, and here are some of our traditions:

  • We decorate a fake tree every year, and we collect ornaments everywhere we travel to remind us of all our adventures. 
  • We give cinnamon twists to our neighbors. 
  • We go to at least one Christmas event (this year it was A Christmas Carol, the musical). 
  • We drive around to see lights. 
  • We do a Lego advent calendar. 
  • We memorize the Christmas story from Luke 2 in the Bible. 
  • The kids get pajamas on Christmas Eve. 
  • And we have a big breakfast on Christmas morning before opening any presents. 


I'd love it if you'd share about the holiday you celebrate, and any special traditions you have!

No comments: