Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sandy Relief Kidlit Auction

Hey ya'll, I know I don't usually show up on a Thursday of all things, but just wanted to alert you to a Kidlit auction to benefit Red Cross in the wake of Sandy.

The amazingly organized Jen Malone has mobilized the kidlit community and all kinds of amazing writerly things are up for grabs. Here's a sampling:
  • Query and first 5 page-critique from Agent Kathleen Rushall
  • 1st chapter critique for MG work by NYT best-selling author Adam Gidwitz
  • Three chapter critique by Agent Julia Alexandra Weber
  • Thirty-minute "ask anything" phone call with Agent Holly Root
And I could go on and on and on, but I won't because that would waste precious time here when you could be bidding on a fabulous item over at Jen's blog. So for details about how it works, go HERE. You've got until Wednesday, November 5 at 5PM EST.

And please, spread the word so we can really help out those suffering after that Frankenstorm.

Okay, okay, and I should mention . . . I've joined with a group of agented up-and-coming authors to offer a critique of the first 20 pages. No pressure! But if you want to take a peek, go HERE.

But most importantly, go bid, and spread the word!

1 comment:

Jessie Humphries said...

Great cause. I'm gonna check it out!