Monday, January 31, 2011

License Plate Trivia

It's been way too long since I did one of these. So for those who haven't played before, guess the Make, Model, and Color of the car with the following license plate:

ROS3RED

First person to guess correctly can choose between their favorite candy bar or a mystery prize (which may or may not be as good as the candy bar *insert evil laugh here*).

P.S. If you haven't weighed in on the last This vs. That post, please do! I hate to beg, but I'd love more opinions . . .  it's a TOUGH decision. ;)

P.P.S. Garrett, I still owe you . . . I've been searching for that Cadbury Egg, I may have to go with your back-up. Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten!

16 comments:

Vicki Rocho said...

A little red BMW...I'd say convertible, but I'm hoping the top was up since it's the middle of winter.

Renae said...

I'm horrible at this, but here goes...I'd say a red, convertible Mustang.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Hmmm. I'm clueless. Red. Obviously. Something fast. What car is fast?

Or maybe it's a red Toyota Sienna. Oh, wait! That's my van. :)

Angela Felsted said...

A red Honda Prelude. Hey, why not?

Joanne said...

Well I think I've got the color, Red, and the rest would just be a guess ... Hm ... I'll go with a truck ... A red Chevy Colorado?

Chris Phillips said...

blue prius

Lindsay said...

Hmm. I'd say a red mustang.

Jen Daiker said...

I'm going with a Red Volkswagen Beetles (those cute little ones).

What a freaking fun game! You my friend hold all the awesome! I need to visit more often!

Maria McKenzie said...

Not good at this, but I'd say a red Volkswagon Beetle with convertible top.

MikeS said...

Red convertible Corvette

R. Garrett Wilson said...

Glad I'm not forgotten. My wife and I have been looking forward to our mail run each day, hopeful. :)

I would guess the Rolls-Royce RR3, in red.

Christopher said...

I was going to say red rolls royce too, but mr. wilson above me beat me to it.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm going to guess a pink pontiac G6.

WritingNut said...

Ahh.. I'm terrible at this... but my dad loves this game :)

R. Garrett Wilson said...

Eight Hundred Grand... thats a lot of candy. Thanks Janet!

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Pengobatan Benjolan Di Paha Herbal
Pengobatan Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Herbal
Obat Penyakit Degeneratif
Obat Benjolan Di Punggung Tradisional
Pengobatan Angin Duduk Herbal
Obat Gagal Jantung Akut
Obat Alami Benjolan Di Selangkangan
Obat Difteri Herbal
Menghilangkan Nyeri Vagina Dengan Obat Herbal
Cara Menghilangkan Nyeri Saat Haid