- My writing . . . oof! Phew, got 100 words in.
- My family . . . oh no! We've got 2 minutes to get to soccer, let's move it people!
- My work . . . my deadline's tomorrow?
- My husband . . . you don't mind if we talk about my book on our date, do you?
- My blog . . . uh . . . I had an idea . . .
- My co-op preschool . . . It can't be my week to teach already, can it?
- My friends . . . Wait, what are their names again?
- My exercise . . . I could just skip today, right? Surely the scale was wrong. Again.
- My cleaning . . . Do I really need to vacuum today?
- My laundry . . . I still have one more clean shirt, right? Oh wait, that was yesterday. . .
Anyway, you get the idea. So many balls, so hard to keep them all in the air.
What are your secrets for not dropping the ball? And seriously here . . .