Monday, March 2, 2020

HELP WANTED, MUST LOVE BOOKS Release Day!!

Woo hoo!! This day has been a long time coming, but it's here! My first picture book, HELP WANTED, MUST LOVE BOOKS (illustrated by Courtney Dawson) is out in the world! Because it's such an exciting day, I didn't want to post just any blog post. Today, you get a Vlog!!

You can read about how this story was born over on Dawn Prochovnic's blog. So today, I wanted to give you Girlie and Mr. Daddy's version of what happened that night! So sit back, relax, and listen to this most interesting interview.


Hope you enjoyed it! And I hope you enjoy reading HELP WANTED MUST LOVE BOOKS!!

Before I end, a big congratulations to Melanie Mortensen who won the giveaway of a copy of my book, and one book of her choice from one of my fellow Debut Crew members!

~~~
You can purchase HELP WANTED, MUST LOVE BOOKS on bookshop.org, which helps support local indie bookstores. Or if you don't have a local indie, you can always find it on Amazon or B&N.

No comments: