Monday, May 5, 2014

Fun With License Plates

I don't know what it is, but April is akin to December at our house. Busy with all kinds of fun and crazy activities. I fully plan to tell you about my travels and the awesome writing conference I went to, but not today.

Today I wanted to share a little license plate fun.

First there was the one on the gray infiniti:


See it? In front of that white car? . . .

Okay, I was driving, and just couldn't get the picture, but this was the license plate:

NB3YOND
 
Awesome, no?
 
And then I saw this other gray car:
 



I don't know why it struck me as so funny, that the car wasn't pink. But now I need to know the story!
 
I ask this all the time, but I think the answer can change, so I ask it again: What would your personalized plate say today?


5 comments:

Old Kitty said...

I8MNDYS.

LOL!!!

Have a great Monday! Take care
x

Slamdunk said...

Fun topic Janet.

How about MMMBACON.

Margo Berendsen said...

GANDALFRULES.

Yes I know that's way too long but, hey, I can dream.

I have to say that NB3YOND one is quite awesome.

Marcia said...

I'm not sure about mine, but the other day I saw this:

MWMWNMNW

At least, that's a close approximation. I said to my husband, "How is that legal? You could never take that plate down!"

Lily Whalen said...

IM TYRED

but a funny one I saw the other day said I BUG ME