And I know, I know, it happens to the best of us, but I really do feel terrible about it, because I love all you people who visit and comment on my blog. I can't tell you how happy a little comment makes me. Ridiculously happy. :)
But alas, despite the less sleep I've been trying to get by on, I'm just not getting everything done. Because some things simply must come first. *cough* kids *cough*
So where I am going with this? I'm going to take a blogging break for the month of April. Hopefully in that time I can catch up on replies and visiting some of your blogs, too, but I must do a few other things first:
- Spend every possible second enjoying my parents when they come out to visit.
- Continue potty training little miss dirt monkey (no accidents yesterday!).
- Finish the big translation job hanging over me.
- Write 1000 words of my wip [work in progress] every day (or you just might see a post in April after all). For an explanation, check out this post by the fabulous Leigh Moore.
- Spend time with my hubs every spare second he has.
- Exercise. Time to find a new race to work towards . . . preferably a shorter one.
- Relax. Excuse me while I go look up the definition of this word . . .
- Begin the clearing out process for our move in June. My but junk builds up fast.
So have a great April everyone! I will miss you, but look forward to hearing all your wonderful news come May. :)
|This picture just makes me happy, so I'm sharing it again.