Monday, March 31, 2014

Winners!

The contest is over, and we have two winners of GABY, LOST AND FOUND by Angela Cervantes:

Sharon Mayhew
 
&
 
Akossiwa Ketoglo

Congratulations!! I've contacted you both with instructions for receiving your signed copy. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Also, I'll be taking a blogging break in the month of April as most people are busy with the A-Z blogfest, and life is extremely busy with kids activities and end-of-the-school-year stuff. You know how it is. :)

Have a happy April, and I'll see you in May!

4 comments:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

YAY for the winners! And ((hugs)) to Sharon!

Sheri at Writer's Alley

Home of Rebel Writer CREED 2014
Mighty Minion Bureau Team #atozchallenge

Kimberly said...

Congrats to the winners!

Hope you have a good break!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Thanks so much! I think I sent you a thank you card....mind you, my brain is kind of mushy right now. Hopefully, I sent you a card.

Angela C. said...

Congrats to the winners! I hope you enjoy Gaby, Lost and Found. :)