Monday, October 13, 2014

This vs. That: Snowboarding vs. Skiing

So I haven't done this in forever, but I'm feeling in the mood for something light and fun, so here we go. Drumroll, please!

Skiing? Snowboarding? What did the masses choose? . . .

Total votes: 13

Snowboarding: 5 votes; 38%
Skiing: 8 votes; 62%
I voted skiing because I have never been snowboarding, but I'm kindof curious to try it. And at the same time, maybe not interested enough to give up my skis. Because I'm pretty good on skis. So why give up proficiency to learn something new, right? Okay, not right, but there we are.

How about you? If given the chance, would you try something new, or go with the tried and true? Gee, maybe that should be the next This vs. That! (Except I have a better one . . .)



Royals
 
vs.
 
Orioles

3 comments:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

I must have missed the initial post.

SKIING for the win!!!

I have never tried snowboarding, but my daughter did once -- and went straight back to skis.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Janet. I'd have picked neither on the skiing or snowboarding. I'm not into the winter sports. I'd rather hibernate with a good book and a cup of hot cocoa or hot tea.
: )

Nas said...

Sounds like a fun way to spend time!