So look who else I met this summer!
Yep, the one and only Elana Johnson (@ElanaJ), who may or may not be a long-lost distant relation (I mean, hey, if we go back to Noah, we for sure are!). She is just as cool in person as she is online. The type you want to cozy up with on a couch while eating a big plate of bacon while you watch crazy movies.
Right now she is up to her ears in WriteOnCon, which STARTS TONIGHT!! (Though the forums are already in full swing. Go check it out if you haven't.)
I also met the amazing Kasie West (@KasieWest)! (And her super cute daughters). If there hadn't been a line of people behind me waiting to get their books signed, we might have chatted all night.
And and and . . . I got to meet the super sweet Jenn Johansson (@JennJohansson), the crazy cool Natalie Whipple (@nataliewhipple), and the fabulous* Bree Despain (@breedespain).
Seriously, these are my people. And see that black bag in my hand in the picture with Kasie? Yup, totally swag I won. It even came with "Insomnia Pills"**
So of course, to celebrate having met so many amazing authors in one shot, I wanted to do I GIVEAWAY!! One lucky person will win their choice of any one book currently published by any of these authors:
- Elana Johnson (Possession, Surrender, Abandon)
- Kasie West (Pivot Point, The Distance Between Us)
- J.R. Johansson (Insomnia)
- Natalie Whipple (Transparent)
- Bree Despain (The Dark Divine, The Lost Saint, The Savage Grace)
I'm being all kinds of modern and using a rafflecopter, so just fill it out and I'll cross my fingers it all works the way it's supposed to.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So what book would you choose if you won?
* Yeah, I couldn't think of another good "F" word to go with "fabulous" to keep it all parallel. I debated "freakishly fabulous," but that wasn't quite right. "fascinatingly fabulous" was better, but a bit of a mouthful. "flailingly" just doesn't fit, same with "flinchingly." "Flightily" is really stretching things, "fantastically" felt a bit overdone . . . Well, you see my dilemma.
** Jenn Johansson ASSURED us that they were CANDY. Not real pills. And she was 100% correct. Candy. Not pills. :)