Thursday, November 3, 2011

SPECIAL EDITION: This vs. That - Trick vs. Treat

First, I want to thank all you great people who have stopped in and commented . . . and apologize for not responding*. Life has been hectically crazy here. I'm sure most of you know all about craziness. Especially the week of Halloween, which brings me to the REAL purpose of this post: The results!

Trick or Treat?

Total votes: 23

Trick: 3 votes; 13%
Treat: 19 votes; 83%
Depends on who's tricking: 1 vote; 4%

 Okay, no real surprises here. Who wouldn't like a treat? However, who said the trick had to be mean? SO . . . I voted for Trick, because I am playing a trick on all of you.

Random.org spit out a number, and the number was Old Kitty's. Just send me your address within 24 hours if you dare, and I will send you something that is NOT a treat (bwa ha ha!).

If you miss the 24-hour mark (aka, 7 AM Nov. 4), Random.org will choose a second someone and so on and so forth. Even if I have your address, you still have to e-mail me! (see that "Contact Me" tab up there? Use it!) 

*If you have your email address connected to your account, I reply by email to your comment

14 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Yikes!!! I'm scared!!! Yikes!!

Oooh but am most excited too!! Awww thank you so much!! Yay! I think! LOL!!

Take care
x

Slamdunk said...

Congrats Old Kitty. Uh, well I think that is...

Chris Phillips said...

It's probably a scarf!

Laurel Garver said...

A well-timed trick can be sweet too. Hahaha. ;-)

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Ooh! Now I'm curious! Can't wait to find out what your trick is :)

LTM said...

LOL! I didn't see "depends on who's tricking"--! :D good stuff! Congrats to Kitty~ <3

Lenny Lee said...

hooray for miss kitty! i think. ha ha. neat trick you did miss janet. :)
...hugs from lenny

Abby Fowers said...

LOL! You are too funny. Gotta love a good trick too!

mshatch said...

yay for old kitty :)

Travis Erwin said...

I think the world needs more tricks to keep everyone on their toes.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Yay for Old Kitty! She's the best!

Stina said...

Are you going to tell use what the trick was? :D

Amie Kaufman said...

I missed the vote, but I'm glad the right result was reached. Treats all the way!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I've been eating too much candy left over from Halloween. But for the record...I'm in the "treat" camp. "Tricks" are rarely done well.