Monday, October 20, 2014

Where's Lenny Lee . . . Birthday Bash

Today, a special friend of mine is turning 15, and I wanted to give a shout out:

Happy Birthday
Lenny!

I have known Lenny (via blogging) for almost 5 years now, and it has been a privilege to be even the teensiest part of his life. He spreads sunshine wherever he goes. I only have to see his name to start grinning because that's how powerful his influence is. He inspires me to be better. To be happier. To see the good in others. Thank you, Lenny! Thank you for being my friend!

If you don't know Lenny, you should go meet him (he blogs HERE). Like, now. Okay, maybe like in a few minutes, because you don't want to miss what comes next.

Lenny, just for you, because I love you that much, I have prepared a vlog. A VLOG! I'm afraid it's hard to hear, for which I apologize, but anyway . . . ENJOY! (Seriously YouTube? You made THAT the thumbnail? *sigh*)



We all love and miss you Lenny! Please (super pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top!) come back to blogging!!

Or, as my personalized-license-plate-infatuated-self would say:  CUMBACK

7 comments:

Andrea said...

How can he possibly resist that plea and offer?!?!?!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I love your vlog!!! So awesome. I've yet to do a vlog. #shivers

Lenny is so amazing. Happy B-day, Lenny!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Janet .. congratulations on doing the Vlog - something that frightens me to defeatedness ... and appalling language.

Couldn't agree more about asking Lenny back though .. and having a reserved space is just such a brilliant idea for the video .. vlog - I'm still tongue tied at the thought .. cheers Hilary

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

You are a vlogging goddess! And I'm so impressed that you're on speaking terms with Bruce Wayne's parking spot! :)

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss janet! wow! that's the coolest vlog ever! i love it! i turned up the volume on my laptop and then i could hear it real clear. yikes! youre offering me bruce waynes parking spot! wow! how cool is that! for sure ill take it just as soon as my brother get me my new red jaguar f type. wonder what my license plate will say?? got any ideas? thanks thanks thanks for a fantastic post. you made my birthday extra special and happy.

...lots of love and hugs from lenny

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Wow! That was wonderful, Janet. I don't know how he can resist coming back to hang out with us. Thanks for joining in on the quest.

Anonymous said...

Great post, Janet!