Monday, April 1, 2013

Tying Up Random Odds and Ends

First thing to tie up: Around mid-week I realized that I FORGOT to choose the winner of Leigh Moore's THE TRUTH ABOUT LETTING GO. So I am rectifying that right now. Random.org has spoken and the winner is:


Hurray! *throws confetti* Congratulations! I have e-mailed you, so check your inbox. :)

Second, a few of you had some questions about last week's blog hop. Did I end up with S or X? (If any of you wondered about M . . . he's my brother, so ewww! Did NOT end up with him).

Darling Husband
The answer to that burning question is neither. I met darling husband a couple of months later, and I'd like to say the drama ended there. Since I can't, I will say that I am ever so grateful I ended up with who I did. He's a keeper!

Finally, the last loose end to tie up is my annual April blog break. What with A to Z going on, and some serious revisions on my plate, I am going to disappear for the month (or so). I wish you all happy April, and hope you all the best. I look forward to lots of good news when I return in May.

Happy Blogging!

P.S. Happy April Fool's Day! May you play some fun jokes on people who appreciate your humor. ;)

9 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww hubby is adorable!!! Yay!!

Have a fab break, Janet!!! See you soon! Take care
x

LTM said...

Yaay!!! Congrats to Carolyn! I was out last week, and now we're BOTH taking our annual A-Z blogging break (didn't you do this last year, too? While we were doing our writing challenge?)

Have a super week, hubs is a cutie! See you in a few weeks~ <3

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Congrats to lucky Carolyn and have a great blog break! i don't have too many April Fool pranks up my sleeve... I'm on the lookout for some good new ones!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Enjoy your blogging break! Last year I did the same thing and for the same reason -- I wasn't participating in A to Z. Instead, I started a novel that ended up landing me a dream deal.

So I wish the same for you! Happy, productive April!

Carolyn V said...

Woohoo!!!! Thank you so much Janet! I'm so excited to read it! Yayayay!

Margo Berendsen said...

So I had to go back and read that post. I love the randomness of journals sometimes,and the DRAMA!. Mine were like that too. Oddly enough, I just finished reading my college years journals but not sure if I'd be brave enough to share! I read them trying to rediscover my original "voice" (before i got all caught up with writing rules).

Marcia said...

I just took a break in March. :)
Happy blog break.

MikeS said...

Somehow I missed the post last week about the old journals. I'm still trying to figure out who S and X were, though I think I might remember who M is, now that the memories have started to come back.

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

I'm late to this party, but I have to ask - how did that feel to have all those guys fighting over you? ha ha! You're like a character in one of my YA novels. :D I hope revisions are going well. My April will not include too much blogging, either. A-Z Challenge is a good time to take a break. :D