Monday, May 16, 2011

The Big Reveal

I've held you in suspense for two weeks now, and I'm sure you're all dying of curiosity to know the make and model of the license plate. Dying.

REDZMZM

I love that so many of you instantly thought of the Zoom! Zoom! Zoom! commercial. My mind never went there, but apparently the car's owner's did. It was indeed a Red Mazda.

I thought surely someone would guess the make, but alas, no one.

So, want to see the picture?


A red Mazda MX5 Convertible. Beautiful piece of work, isn't it?

Stina Lindenblatt from Seeing Creative was the first one to guess Red Mazda, so I hearby proclaim her as our winner! A Lion bar will be on its way post haste. :)

And just for fun, here's my license plate of the day:

1UNDRPAR

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, I totally see the license plate on that baby. Congrats Stina!

Stina said...

I had to Google 'zoom zoom car' because I couldn't remember the name of it. :D

Joanne said...

omg, I didn't know if I could hold on another day, the suspense was too much ;)

Happy Monday Janet!

Angela said...

Congratulations, Stina!~

A.L. Sonnichsen said...

YAY STINA! You are so clever. :)

Amy

Vicki Rocho said...

1undrpar has to be a blue BMW...maybe a lexus, but I'm gonna stick with the beamer.

Congrats to Stina!

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss janet! big hoorar for miss stina for being the winner. i love those license plate games.
...hugs from lenny

Beth said...

Gorgeous car! And I love the license plate.

Colene Murphy said...

Lovely car! Looks fast and feisty!

Bethany Elizabeth said...

I want that car! :)

Chris Phillips said...

my mom had a green miata, too small for me to drive and I'm only 6'1"

WritingNut said...

Yay.. congratulations to Stina! And I love that car! :)

Anonymous said...

Darn, missed my chance. But congrats to Stina!

Victoria Dixon said...

AH, MAN! Many congratulations to Stina. If you have never eaten a Lion candybar, you are in for the most amazing treat. *Sniff* For some reason, I never saw this one. Sigh.

Maybe I'll do a competition just so I have to go buy a box of Lions. LOL