Still, it seems to be working, so I've started imagining Ms. Michael's as my personal trainer to help me reach my writing goals. Here's what I'm hearing:
- "Come on people! If you want to write for only 20 minutes a day, then you've got to WORK! It can replace hours at the computer, but you can't stop. You have to TYPE! You can't stop typing!"
- "I know it's hard. It's hard for me. But when you're done and you see the results . . . it's worth it people!"
- "Okay, this is our last speed-writing circuit. When it's through, I want to see your hand CRAMPING!"
- "When it hurts the most, that's when you're accomplishing the most! Keep writing! Come on, just give me five more words . . ."
- "You're probably thinking I'm a crazy person, it wouldn't be the first time I've been called that, but I get results! And when you see what you can write, and you see what you can accomplish, it will influence every other part of your life!"
I'm inspired, people! I hope you are too. :)
*Note: These are not real quotes but rather parodies stemming from a half-crazed mind in the throes of one of her killer workouts.
**And a heads up for a week of fun and silliness starting March. 28th. Vicki over at Rambles and Randomness and I are planning daily prizes, easy entries and lots of fun to celebrate our 1 year mark together. And we just added an AWESOME prize. Details coming soon!