Friday, October 8, 2010

License Plate Deciphered

I know you've all been dying to find out what kind of car had the license plate SUSHIBX. I admit, having seen the car, I didn't realize how hard this one would be. But all the more fun, right?

Okay, so we had a couple of great guesses:

Sandy Shin randomly guessed (her own admission) a dark-blue Toyota Highlander. She got two of the three features right. It is not a Highlander.

Lenny Lee deciphered the coded license plate with the skills of a true detective. Sushi for a Japanese car, and Box for a box car. I know you've seen them . . . Honda Element, Nissan Cube. Literally boxes on wheels. But it's neither of those.

For the candy bar, Bob, the answer is a dark-blue Toyota Scion xB!

I have contacted both of the winners, and gleaned their favorite candy bar. Twix for Sandy, and Reeses PB cups (minis) for Lenny. However, in a twist, he has chosen the surprise option. Sorry, you'll have to wait until he gets it. I can't spoil the surprise.

13 comments:

Joanne said...

I never would've guessed. It's a little bit of a funny looking car, isn't it.

Lenny Lee! said...

hi miss janet! that was a really fun game. that first part was pretty easy but getting all the rest was was the most hard part and i got close but didnt get it all. hooray for the winners. i cant wait for my surprise to get to my house. :)
...hugs from lenny

Melissa said...

I'd never have guessed that. Congrats to those who did.

Connie Arnold said...

That was a hard one. Don't think I've ever seen one of those. Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for the fun, Janet!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Okay, that's a scary looking van. Almost looks like something out of a picture book. You know, the kind were the van starts talking and has all kinds of vehicle friends. ;)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Nothing makes me smile more than when I see one or two of my bloggy friends winning something. :-) Congratulations to Sandy and Lenny...OMGoodness it's only 12 days until Lenny's birthday!

Amie Kaufman said...

It's shaped like a car a little kid would draw, hard to believe it's real!

Lynn said...

I did think about those Cube cars when you suggested it! Congrats to the smarties, Lenny and Sandy.

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats to the winners. I wouldn't have guessed right.

Sandy Shin said...

Thank you so much! This was such a fun game. And yay for Lenny! That's such great detective work. (My mind did stray to Toyota because of "sushi" -- but had no idea that "bx" = box. :))

Danyelle said...

Fun post! I love how so much can be said with only a few letters. :)

Jessie Oliveros said...

I missed the contest, but you are welcome to send me my favorite candy. Skittles please.

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...



I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat penyakit crohn Alami
Obat Benjolan Nanah
Pengobatan Jamur Pada Selangkangan
Cara Mengobati Eksim Kering
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Kronis
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Kista Ginjal Alami
Obat Amandel Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Penyakit Leptospirosis
Pengobatan Nyeri Tulang Ekor Herbal