Every now and then, I have to remind myself that I'm more than a writer. And that believe it or not, I have other talents. So here is my reminder list:
Five Random Talents (not connected to writing)
- I am a pro at Diaper Ball. Seriously. Michael Jordanette. Any angle, any shot, *swoosh!* Two points, in the trash . . . er, I mean basket.
- I can pour 6 oz. in a bottle without measuring. In my sleep, too. I know! Impressive, right?
- I make a mean spaghetti sauce. Mean. You should taste it.
- I can remember the price of every single item in my grocery cart. Yep. About every other shopping trip, I find a mistake, so they get a runner to check the price. Not to brag, but I'm always right. Very useful.
- I can carry a baby, diaper bag, purse, bag full of library books, and ten bags of groceries up 3 flights of stairs, AND unlock the door without dropping anything. Isn't taking a second trip back down and up an easier option, you ask? That's besides the point. :)