Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Showed Me!

I can't remember why Brandt was mad, but here's the conversation:

Brandt:  I'm mad at you mom!

Me:  It's dinner time. Come eat.

Brandt:  I'm NOT eating!

Me:  Fine. Come watch the rest of us eat, because it's dinnertime and you will sit with us.

Brandt:  [arms crossed, sending daggers my way, stomps to the table] I'm NOT . . .

Then he saw what was on his plate. He threw me a furious look and tried again.

Brandt:  I'm ONLY eating my fish, and my broccoli, and drinking my drink. That's ALL I'm eating!

Me:  Okay, Brandt. You win. You just eat that.

10 comments:

Rob and Tiff said...

Lol! I love the determination of children. Sorry you had to lose that battle. :-)

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Seriously hilarious! He tried hard to be mad, but Moms are the best... feeding us and taking care of us. You can't beat that :)

thepainterfamily said...

oh my gosh... I love it.

I have a little girl JUST like that. oh JUST like that! haha.

it's so awesome, except when it's not :)

Lydia Kang said...

ha ha. I love the fight you pretend to lose but you actually win. Awesome.

Melanie said...

and I thought I won the Meanest Mom award! You are truly the winner . . . I mean Brandt is. ; )

And I need your fish recipe!

Loves!

Tahereh said...

hahahahahaaaa

adorable!!!

beth said...

*snort*

I don't have kids, but I do find that similar arguments work with my high school students... :)

Reb's photo world said...

He is SSOOO your child! I remember that look well!

Gail said...

You gotta love kids trying to save face!

Aisyah Putri Setiawan said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Diabetes Herbal Paling Manjur
Invormasi Seputar Vaksin Dan Kanker Serviks
Obat Kanker Rahim Alami Stadium 1
Atasi Masalah Ini Dengan Lada Hitam
Obat Menghilangkan Berbagai Jenis Penyakit
Seputar Penyakit Tumor Parotis
Makanan Yang Dapat Mengatasi Masalah Insomnia
Obat Untuk Membantu Mengatasi Kemandulan
Obat Kuat Lelaki Tahan Lama Alami
Tips Menggunakan Make Up Agar Terlihat Awet Muda